Thursday, May 30, 2013

My shop

I spent the afternoon yesterday researching starting a business in North Carolina.  I signed up for a couple of seminars over the next couple of months.  I feel invigorated that I am finally on the path to starting my little shop.  I decided that I will begin this as a home business and gradually expand to a store front.  I have reached out to a couple of businesses online and I hope they will be willing to give me any advice.  I have had one response so far.  I have been working up a list of things I would like to carry in my shop.  And although I have very limited space here at home, I am looking for a little shed to put outside that will house my inventory.  My little shop will be my baby.  I have wanted to do this for so long.  I am just glad that I have a husband and daughter who are standing behind me and giving me the courage to pursue this.

I will be going this weekend to look at an office trailer.  The previous owner used it to make ceramics in.  I am hoping to maybe get some of that stuff too lol.  It would be so cool to maybe make my own pottery and sell those things.  I love creating.  I have made 2 rings in the past couple of days for my daughter.  It is a new thing for me.  Its called wire wrapping.  It's actually quite interesting to mold the wire into something.  I will post some of my pictures at a later date.  Blessed Be my lovelies.  Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment