Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I've been away too long

I started this blog as a learning tool and diary so to speak for myself.  I have been meditating on my path and the way I want to live my life for some time now.  I have been doing extensive research on crystals and different paths.  I have been doing a great amount of research on dreams and their meanings.  I spent some time on Facebook asking questions.  I had been having a dream for a couple of weeks about a dragon.  I had initially thought it was because I had been reading books about the subject.  However, in the dream, this dragon was speaking to me and I could not understand her message.  I knew in my heart she was trying to tell me something but I was unable to decipher what she was trying to tell me.  I was only listening with my ears.  I spoke with one of the many brothers and sisters I have found on Facebook and was told to listen with my heart instead of my ears and I would hear what I needed to hear.  I also spoke with a crystal healer and placed a piece of amethyst under my pillow for enhancement of my dreams.  It took a few days, but I was able to discover my dragon's name and the message she was so adament about giving me.  I will not go into details here, because, honestly, the message was meant for me and me alone.  I will, however, tell you that my dragon is beautiful and she has the most angelic face.  She is a constant in my dream state now and I always know I am safe in my dreams as long as she is there.  My dreams are now something that I look forward to each night as I lay down to sleep.  I will continue this blog as my own learning tool and I think I may start a crystal a day section.  There are so many out there with so many different meanings.  I may even throw a section on herbs in here.  Who knows?  The possibilites are endless.  Blessed be my brothers and sisters.  And may the light of the Goddess light your path.


No comments:

Post a Comment