Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Visions
Had to post this before I lost the feeling. I have a small dog that stays inside with me. I take him out every couple of hours to go potty. Today, just a few minutes ago, I took Merlin outside for his potty break. Something told me to stop and just close my eyes and listen. The weather outside is a little windy and around 60 degrees. I stopped and just stood there. I closed my eyes and listened. The wind was blowing and just a little chilly. I heard a voice, but it was unclear what it was saying. I will be going back out there to listen again today. Next time tho, I will be taking a small blanket and sitting a little longer. I hope it will become clear what I am being told and I will understand,.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment